Dear patients, parents and accompanying persons!
We would like to inform you that the Kozyavkin International Rehabilitation Clinic will resume work on 8 June 2020 in compliance with all recommended measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection.
Please read this briefing note and the rules of patients’ stay.
In accordance with the requirements of the legislation of Ukraine, taking into account the recommendations of the Chief Public Health Physician of Ukraine, the Medical Centre of Kozyavkin International Rehabilitation Clinic LLC (the Clinic) has introduced a set of measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) and ensure the safety of patients and staff, in particular:
- temperature screening of patients and employees is carried out at the entrance to the premises of the Clinic;
- entrance to the Clinic is allowed only in a respirator or protective mask;
- measures for cleaning and disinfection of the Clinic premises are being intensified
We ask you to follow the following rules of the patient’s stay in the Clinic which are set for the period of quarantine restrictions:
- the number of accompanying persons is limited: one accompanying person per patient (a severe adult patient is an exception);
- a distance must be maintained during temperature screening;
- staying in the Clinic is allowed only in personal protective equipment: masks or respirators covering the mouth and nose;
- outerwear and shoes must be left in the Clinic’s cloakroom (a second pair of shoes must be used indoors);
- when registering for rehabilitation, a certificate of the epidemiological environment must be provided to the registrar (rehabilitation services will be denied in the absence of a certificate,);
- hands must be treated with disinfectants;
- the patient’s route must be strictly followed;
- the rules of personal hygiene must be observed and a distance during communication must be maintained.
If signs of respiratory diseases or temperature above 37.2 ° C are detected, patients and accompanying persons will not be allowed to the Clinic.
We emphasize that these measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) are being taken to ensure maximum safety in the Clinic and ask for their proper observance!