On June 9, the Elita Rehabilitation Center held a memorial evening in honor of Volodymyr Kozyavkin.
On his birthday, family and friends, colleagues and friends gathered to pay tribute to the outstanding doctor, Hero of Ukraine, ideologist and driver of medical rehabilitation in Ukraine, scientist and man whose life left a significant mark on the modern Ukrainian state.
Interesting moments from Volodymyr Kozyavkin's life were told by his family, close friends, and colleagues, among others:
- Kyrylova Liudmyla, Head of the Department of Psychoneurology for Children with Perinatal Pathology and Orphan Diseases at the Academician O.M. Lukyanova Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine
- Antypkin Yuriy, scientist in the field of pediatrics, academician of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Director of the State Institution "Lukyanova Institute of Pediatrics, Obstetrics and Gynecology of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine"
- Martyniuk Volodymyr, PhD, Associate Professor, Honored Doctor of Ukraine, Head of the Department of Pediatric Neurology and Medical and Social Rehabilitation of the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education, Director of the State Institution "Ukrainian Medical Center for Rehabilitation of Children with Organic Nervous System Disorders of the Ministry of Health of Ukraine"
- Vitaliy Tsymbalyuk, neurosurgeon of the highest category, academician of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine, Doctor of Medical Sciences, Professor & President of the National Academy of Medical Sciences of Ukraine.
- Vladimirov Oleksandr, MD, PhD, Professor, Honored Doctor of Ukraine, Head of the Department of Physical and Rehabilitation Medicine and Sports Medicine at the Shupyk National Medical Academy of Postgraduate Education.
- colleagues, friends who have worked side by side with Volodymyr Kozyavkin for decades, namely Halyna Lun, MD, pediatrician, medical director of the Elita RC, Oleh Kachmar, head of the innovative technologies department at Kozyavkin Medical Group, and others.
Symbolically, the meeting took place in the first rehabilitation center where Volodymyr Kozyavkin officially applied his rehabilitation method in 1990.
RC "Elita" was one of the first private rehabilitation centers in modern Ukraine.
We are grateful to everyone who participated and honored the bright memory of Academician Volodymyr Kozyavkin! And remembering his main credo " Thought. Said. Did", we are working to ensure that Ukrainian medical rehabilitation sets the tone and level both in Ukraine and abroad!