We do not rent, sell, exchange or provide personally identifiable information to any third-party organization.
The International Clinic of Rehabilitation is committed to respecting and protecting your privacy as a visitor to our Website. We take the issue of privacy very seriously and value the trust you place in us each time you use our services and access this Website.
We follow a strict anti-spam policy.
Please review the following for further details. Note that details of the policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
What Information Do We Collect?
Permission-based Collection of Information:
At different places on our site, depending upon the feature you use (i.e. apply on line), you may be asked to volunteer personal information such as your name, e-mail address, mailing address, telephone number, and some other health related information. We also collect the e-mail addresses of those who communicate with us via e-mail. We respect your privacy. Your email address and personal information will not be sold or traded by us or any of the third-party we use to manage our surveys and email newsletter lists.
Automatic Collection of Information:
If you do nothing during your visit but browse through the web site or download information, our system will automatically gather and store certain information about your visit. This information does not identify you personally and is used in an aggregate way to help us improve our web site and tell us the number of visitors to our site each day.
Our Web server automatically collects and records the following information:
- The visitor's domain name, but not the e-mail address
- The visitor's IP address
- Aggregate information on what pages are accessed
- The name and release number of web browser software used
- The operating system used
- Date and time the site was accessed
- The address of the Web site that linked to us (referrer URL)
How Do We Use the Information We Collect?
The information we gather on our website automatically and with your permission is used by us in the following ways:
- Monitor, review, measure, and analyze Web site utilization
- Modify and enhance the Web site, improve content and design
- Determine the need for new programs and services
- Respond to your requests
- Monitor and improve our customer service efforts
- Study general usage habits and demographic information for our own marketing research purposes
- Distribute news and other health information requested by Web visitors
- Notify visitors about updates to our Web site Determine the effectiveness of health promotion and marketing programs
Many Web sites now use "cookies" to provide useful features to their visitors by providing customizable and personalized services.
Your browser software can be set to reject all cookies. Most browsers offer instructions on how to reset the browser to reject cookies in the Help section of the toolbar. You should know, however, that if you reject a cookie, certain functions and conveniences of a site may not work properly.
Registration for Access
Visitors can use this entire Web site anonymously, without registration.
We do not partner with or have special relationships with any advertising server companies. We do not accept advertising from third parties on our website.
Links to Other Sites
Website Contact Information
International Clinic of Rehabilitation
Pomiretska Str.37, 82200
Contact: Oleh Kachmar
E-mail: [email protected]
This privacy statement was last modified on June 30, 2005.